Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 15 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.

I spent the day at IKEA where I heard the best line I've heard in awhile.  An toddler was screaming very loud over drill and saw noise from remodeling on a nearby display, and one of two women walking by said sweetly "I didn't know they did exorcisms at IKEA" to her friend.  Kind of summed up that want/need/dread feeling of going to IKEA that I have, sometimes you just got to get those demons out!
The trip to IKEA was half successful, as always, which is fitting for the half-done painting I whipped up tonight for the challenge.  I half like it. That's different from I like half of it, just to be clear.  If I liked half of it I could fix the other half and like the whole thing, but I only half-like the whole thing which makes it a whole thing to fix, so not even half way there!

Here it is for Painting 15 of 30:






No comments:

Post a Comment