Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 26 of 30! 68 degrees outside, so I painted outside.

I spent a good part of the day clearing of the workbench in the garage so I could sand and prime two more tabletops because I'm thinking that painting on coffee tables is my next addiction.  It was almost hot outside!  It's January 26th!  Crazy.  My two stark white primed table tops are lovely, but hardly worth calling a painting for this challenge.  Tonight I did some more layering on a giant canvas as well as added some tree branches to my painting from the 9th and 24th days.  I like sections of the giant canvas that got painted tonight so that is what I am using as my painting of the day.

Here's painting 26/30:
Who knows what it will end up looking like - I like it the way it is now.  I don't know if I am brave enough to cut up a 4 foot by 5 foot canvas to weave it back together...  but it is a fun thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment