Friday, January 9, 2015

Day 9 Another Unplanned Painting

I finished this painting today.  It is not what I had planned for the 30 day challenge, but it earned the honored number 9 of 30 because I didn't finish anything else today!  This one is painted on a table top that I sanded down, primed and gessoed.  It will go to the auto shop and get a automotive quality clear coat applied to it.  Then I can re-attach the legs and have a pretty sturdy finish on my Long- Earred-Owl end table, or I will attach a wire and hang it on the wall like a very thick, art board.  It is about 24 inches square and 2 inches thick.  This is an experiment.  I have not had this type of table top clear coated before.  I hope it works out!

Here's painting 9 of 30:
Laurel Bahe 9/30
Acrylic on Tabletop
24"x 24"
Here's the link to the 30 day challenge I'm doing hosted by Leslie Saeta:

No comments:

Post a Comment